Do I have permission to do earn money in the Internet?

This Question From Earn Money Now | 10 Answers


Pleas do not tall me how to earn money. Tell me If I am allowed to do that. I have H-1B American visa. I got it as scientist and at the moment I am working in a University. I am wondering if I am allowed to earn money by my web-site? Even if we assume that a commercial activity is prohibited for me (I am not know of it is true), the question still remains, because I am not sure that small money transaction (from the visitors of my web-site to me) should be considered as “financial activity”.

10 Comments so far

  1. William B on May 22, 2014 2:09 pm

    You can’t do that.

  2. Zone, the Professional on May 22, 2014 2:41 pm

    you have my permission dude. now go earn some mulla

  3. levi447 on May 22, 2014 3:08 pm

    Try using google adsense.

  4. Yury F on May 22, 2014 4:04 pm

    from what i have heard yes you are absolutely allowed to do this. however, earnings must be declared to be legal. the benefit to earning money online is that most governments give you amazing tax benefits and breaks for doing it!

    Good luck!

  5. Candy.Hearts on May 22, 2014 4:34 pm

    i am 13 so i dont know alot about credit cards and jobs and earning money but what i DO know is that this Google sponsership had this organization where u put up their addson your webpage and everytime some1 clicks on it you earn money sent to you its totallyy legal

  6. :P on May 22, 2014 4:39 pm

    It’s financial activity but why would it be prohibited? Are there limits on your earning potential or does the University own you and all of your intellectual property?

  7. protoham on May 22, 2014 5:03 pm

    Good Luck

  8. FranciscoinSanFrancisco on May 22, 2014 5:38 pm

    I am not anexpert on this, but I think you can. You can base your bussiness in your home country, like a fisical address,and just “move” the thing from here. It’s the same when a person buy a watch in singapore through Ebay. the buyer is here, and the seller there, no taxes has been generated. Hope that helps.
    The other thing is, at least you have a Visa…..can you imaginehow people is making bussiness in this country without a visa (Illegal aliens)????

  9. Louisa on May 22, 2014 6:14 pm

    Simple answer-
    If you are paying taxes on your earnings at the University (as in, you receive a W2 every year), then YES, you can earn extra money off your website.

    You can report your earnings on your taxes, but you’re not required to if it’s just a few hundred dollars.

    If you have more questions, you should consult the immigration/naturalization website, the IRS website, or call their 800 customer service numbers.

  10. suckingyourtoes2002 on May 22, 2014 6:21 pm

    Yes you definitley have this permission

    Do not worry there are NO FEES at all to be paid.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Licenced Practical Nursing Programs - Support WordPress
You can syndicate both the entries using RSS Feeds and the Comments Feed